1. INFORMATION ABOUT THE PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
The headquarters EWALU LANI LTD. in 84 NORTHUMBERLAND ROAD, DUBLIN, 4 D04 PY94, IRELAND, registered in Dublin is responsible for the processing of data on the sites www.fitburner.co.uk (hereinafter "Web" or "Site") To be referred to hereinafter as Fitburner.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
2.1. Why do we treat your personal information?
At Fitburner, we treat your personal information collected through the Site for the following purposes:
a) In the case of a contract on the products available on the website for goods and services, for the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the administration, management, provision of information and improvement of the service.
b) To send the requested information through the forms on the website.
c) To relay commercial communications and / or advertisements that may interest you.
d) To send newsletters with information, news and updates of our services and from this sector.
2.2. How long will the personal information that is collected be stored?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is still in place or it does not require its elimination and during the period in which legal obligations could arise for the services rendered.
The processing of your data is done with the following legal bases that give it legitimacy:
a) The request for information and / or the commissioning of the services of Fitburner, whose terms and conditions, in every case, are available to you before the possible conclusion of a contract.
If you do not provide us with your information, or if you provide us with false or incomplete information, we will not be able to process your request because it is entirely impossible for us to provide you with the requested information or to conclude a contract for the services.
By providing any personal information on the Fitburner website, all users understand and accept the collection and processing of this information for the purposes described below:
- Communication. We will respond to your comments and questions on our website both online and by registering your request as a phone call. This means that we can call you on the phone or we can contact you by email.
- Direct marketing and advertising. The purpose of this service is to provide you with information that you have previously requested online or to provide you with general information about the services of Fitburner. However, when we request personal information for marketing and advertising, we generally offer the option to choose how you wish your personal information to be used.
- Selection of personnel (recruitment). If you send us an application online, your personal or educational information will be used for this purpose, including contact by email, telephone or postal mail. In some cases, it may be necessary to register on our website to keep your information updated. Unless you tell us otherwise, Fitburner will store your personal and educational data in files owned by Fitburner to be considered for future job offers.
- Providers (Partners). On some of our websites, third-party providers may register to provide products and services to Fitburner. This personal information is used to establish and execute a transaction with the provider and for other operations related to these purposes.
- Controlling of the website and satisfaction surveys.. Your personal information and opinions are used to maintain and improve our website. Also, your personal information can be used when conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
- Compilation of statistical data sets related to the use of the Web.
The data will not be disclosed to third parties outside of Fitburner, except for legal obligations.
We may disclose information about you to third parties that provide us with services that have access to the personal information that they need from you for one or more of the purposes set forth in the preceding paragraph.
As an interested party who has provided personal information to us, you have the right to receive confirmation of whether we will use your personal information in the Fitburner limited right, and in particular, you are notified that you are entitled to exercise the following rights that the Data Protection Law grants you:
- The right to ACCESS your personal information
- The right to request the CORRECTION of incorrect data
- The right to ELIMINATE the data if it is no longer required, among others, for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will retain it only to exercise or defend against claims.
- The right to oppose the sending of communications.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested party may exercise his right to oppose the use of their data. We will stop using the data apart from for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can request your right to PORTABILITY of the data.
You can exercise these rights by sending a message to the postal address and / or email address specified in the section "1. Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data".”
If your rights have been violated, the interested party has the right to contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or via the headquarters of the AEPD.
Fitburner may collect information about its websites through cookies and cliktrails. All information collected in this way will be anonymised, aggregated and used only to develop and track the source of traffic and the use of our website. Cookies are sometimes used to help you find the right information and guide your visit to your preferences. For example, a cookie can be used to remind you of your credentials if you choose the "Remember Me" option when you set up this information. If you do not wish to receive cookies from our websites, you can tell your browser to reject them or inform you each time you receive them so that you can reject them immediately. However, rejecting cookies may prevent or restrict access to certain parts of the site.